Organon Czech Republic
Table of Products
You have entered a publicly accessible section that contains information on all registered medicines represented by Merck Sharp & Dohme s.r.o. The obligation to establish this “Publicly Available Professional Information Service – VPOIS” follows from Act No. 378/2007 Coll., On Pharmaceuticals, as amended (Section 33 (3) (g) (1)). Up-to-date information on individual products and their availability can be found on the website of the State Institute for Drug Control after selecting a specific product from the list below, respectively by clicking on the highlighted text: Product Information. The patient information leaflet is available in the column labelled PIL. Please also note that the patient information leaflet does not in any way replace the advice of a doctor or pharmacist.
Products that have a stipulated reimbursement from health insurance are color-coded and have a symbol. Products with an active occurrence on the Czech market according to regular reports of distributors’ deliveries in the previous three months (with a one-month interval) are marked with a symbol and are shown in bold.
Information service for the blind and visually impaired is available at +420 233 010 300. If you have any questions about a specific Organon product, please contact us at Organon Czech Republic s.r.o., Národní 135/14, 110 00 Prague 1, Czech Republic or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or phone +420 233 010 300.
You can find up-to-date information on the availability of medicines in the database here.
- what kind of medication the unintended or unfavourable response affects
- when you or your patient has experienced an adverse event
- responding to the drug you think is an adverse event
- if you are a patient, please contact your doctor who has treated you when the adverse event has occurred, please ask for informed consent to contact your doctor
- your contact information (name, surname, phone number, email)