We strive to work with partners and innovators focused on making a world of difference for women, their families and their communities.
We aim to expand women’s health offerings through diversity, equity, and inclusionRegister to be a supplier
Our work toward gender parity and diversity extends into our procurement principles. We proactively create pathways within the supply chain with small, underrepresented-, women-, veteran-, lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender (LGBT)-, and disability-owned business enterprises.
It is our policy to create mutually beneficial relationships with diverse suppliers that can provide competitive, high quality goods and services. We are fostering an inclusive procurement process by actively seeking out certified diverse suppliers who are qualified and align with our business strategy.
Our differentiated investment allows us to spend our time and money where it drives the most value for business. We believe by enabling diverse businesses, we drive competition, promote innovation, and power economic growth. We also trust that doing business with diverse suppliers provides a competitive edge by increasing the economic standing and the buying power of diverse consumers.
What we purchase
When we purchase goods and services, we seek the best total value for efficiency and productivity.
Product service area
- Active pharmaceutical Ingredients and raw materials
- Drug products
- Packaging materials
- Devices and components
- Contract manufacturing services
- Production materials, packaging toll
- Capital Equipment
- Engineering & construction services
- Environmental & waste management
- Industrial maintenance
- Fuels and utilities
- Human resources – benefits & training
- Finance, banking & corporate insurance
Site & commercial services
- Site services
- Travel & transportation
- Meeting & event planning
- Administrative spend
- Logistics & associated services
- IT procurement
- Information technology & services
Global marketing services
- Media management
- Labs supplies, chemicals
- Laboratory equipment
Advocacy councils and agencies approved by Organon include, but are not limited to:
- Small Business Administration (SBA)
- Women’s Business Enterprise National Council (WBENC)
- Other federal agencies, state to local (county) government agencies