Effective date: 01 June 2021
The data controller/s responsible for collecting and processing your personal information is/are described below:
- Organon Central East GmbH Lebanon Rep Office
Beirut Central District, Down Town,
4th floor, Block M, Beirut Souks, Weygand Street
PO Box 11-2961, Beirut, Lebanon
- Legal Basis for Data Processing:
The legal basis to process personal information includes processing that is:
- Necessary for the performance of the contract between you and the entity (ies) listed above.,
- Necessary to provide you with the services you request and to identify and authenticate you so you may use our web sites.
- Necessary to comply with legal requirements (for example, to comply with applicable accounting rules and to make mandatory disclosures to law enforcement);
- Necessary for legitimate business purpose, for example, to manage our relationship with you; ensure security protection, to improve our web sites and our products and services or regulatory requirements such as pharmacovigilance.
- Based on your consent where relevant and as required by local regulations (for example, to communicate with you about our products and services and provide you with marketing information).
Where applicable, your consent can be subsequently withdrawn at any time by using the mechanism embedded in messages received or by contacting the local privacy team or the Global Privacy Office. Subsequent withdrawal of your consent does not affect the lawfulness of processing based on consent before its withdrawal.
In some instances, you may be required to provide us with personal information as described above in order for us to be able to provide you all of our products and services, and for you to use some features of our web site.
2. International Transfers of Personal Information:
Your personal data may be disclosed as needed to ORGANON entities and third parties located in the United States and other countries outside of the European Union (EU) or European Economic Area (“EEA”), including in countries that may not provide the same level of data protection as your home country. Additionally, the recipients of your personal information are bound to duties of confidentiality through legally binding framework. More information on these measures and your rights provided by these can be obtained by contacting the local privacy team or the Global Privacy Office.
3. Profiling and Automated Decision Making :
We will inform you when we implement profiling mechanisms to customize information, we provided to you or when we use automated decision-making technologies to support our data processing activities. Where applicable more information on the logic used to make such decision can be obtained by contacting the Global Privacy Office. You may as well exercise your right to object or require ORGANON expert review of such decision.
4. Your Rights:
In addition to the right to access or correct information, you may be entitled, in accordance with applicable law, to object to or request the restriction of processing of your personal information, and to request erasure and portability of your own personal information. Requests should be submitted by contacting the local privacy team or the Global Privacy Office. In case of need and where applicable you have also the right to send a complaint to your local Data Protection Authority.
Questions About Privacy?
Visit our Contact Page for more information about your privacy rights and for country specific information.