Transparency And Privacy
Revised 1 June 2021
Effective 1 June 2021
At Organon, a key element in our approach to privacy is our commitment to transparency in our privacy program. We aim to achieve this by providing clear and understandable notices of our privacy practices that enable our stakeholders to make meaningful choices about how we collect, use and disclose personal information about them. We offer both brief point of collection privacy notices and comprehensive privacy notices.
- Our point of collection notices are offered at the time we seek to collect certain types of personal information from our stakeholders.
- Our comprehensive privacy notices are intended to provide a thorough perspective on how our privacy practices apply to specific stakeholders.
Our comprehensive privacy notices for certain categories of our stakeholders are listed below.
- Employment Privacy and Data Protection
- Global Data Practices Notice for Healthcare Professionals
- Global Privacy Commitment to Contractors, Consultants & Other External Partners
- Privacy Notice for U.S. Patients, Consumers and Caregivers
Mobile App Privacy
Protection of Social Security Numbers
Please direct any questions/concerns to the Global Privacy Office.