We show up every day to turn the promise of Organon into a reality. We’re called to create what has been missing in women’s healthcare and are dedicated to improving everyday health for women around the world.
Our mission and vision
Our mission is to deliver impactful medicines and solutions for a healthier every day.
We envision a better and healthier every day for every woman.
We act with integrity, embracing our values in everything we do.
We are authentic and transparent.
We drive accountability and empowerment with high integrity and ethical standards.
We will collaborate and succeed as a team.
We will be entrepreneurial and resilient, lean into challenges and embrace change.
Bring your fire
We maintain passion for our purpose and what we do.
We all belong
We see diversity as critical to all we do, making sure everyone has a voice and feels a sense of belonging.
Diversity, equity, inclusion, and belonging
As one of our core values, diversity is critical to all we do, making sure everyone has a voice and feels a sense of belonging.
Here for her health
We believe in a better and healthier every day for every woman because women are the backbone of a thriving, stable, and resilient world. We know that good health can mean more opportunity and freedom to follow her imagination, wherever it may lead. And her imagination inspires ours.
Code of conduct & compliance
Our code of conduct details our ethical and business standards and practices.
Code of conduct
Our code of conduct represents the very core of our company’s character by providing guidance on business standards and practices and helping our employees understand what is expected of them.
Our business partner code of conduct
We strive to treat all of our business partners honestly, fairly and with respect.
About our compliance program
Being an ethical company is about much more than simply adhering to the letter of the law. But it’s an important step.
As part of our commitment to ethics and good corporate citizenship, our first step is always to comply with the laws and regulations that govern the way we market and sell our medicines and other healthcare products.
We have a compliance program that:
- is consistent with recommendations set forth by the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services and the Code on Interactions with Healthcare Professionals created by the Pharmaceutical Research and Manufacturers of America (PhRMA);
- seeks to prevent, detect and resolve potential violations of law or company policy; and
- undergoes regular assessment and adjustment to make sure we are being responsive to our evolving business and associated compliance risks.
Our board of directors and senior management, including the company’s chief ethics and compliance officer, oversee the company’s global compliance program, including compliance-related policies, procedures, education and training.
In addition, we:
- require employees to report potential violations of law or company policy;
- hold ourselves accountable for responding promptly when potential violations arise;
- take disciplinary action as appropriate; and
- examine whether identified violations are in part due to gaps in our policies, practices or internal controls and, if so, take appropriate action to prevent future violations.
Learn more about our compliance